I have actually entered the blogging world! Ta Da! I felt a bit intimated about doing this, but after the Relief Society Broadcast, I felt empowered to create!
President Uchtdorf inspired me. He said one of the greatest human urges was to create. We receive satisfaction in knowing we made or did something that was not previously there. It brings us joy. He taught us that if we don't think we are creative then we should "think again" because we are Heavenly Father's children and He was the ultimate creator of things! We can create an atmosphere that wasn't there before. We can give a helping hand to those who need it. We can uplift those around us. We can even create smiles! Hopefully my blog will create some smiles if nothing else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging! I'm so excited to see what you create!
Post a Comment