Thursday, November 6, 2008

Disneyland












Disneyland is one of my favorite places! There is something about being there that makes me forget about life. We went Halloween weekend. We met Eli and Kyle's family there and we had a great time riding rides with their kids. Disneyland is fun with little kids! Allen volunteered to babysit the three littlest kids so Shauna and Lauralee could go on a ride with all of us. When we came back two of them were screaming and had been for a while. I felt horrible that I didn't stay and help him; next time I won't leave him alone :) Natalie & Aaron took off with their friends most of the time and occassionally Allen and I enjoyed being alone or meeting up with some friends who were there. I always have such a perfect time at Disneyland. Even though my feet and legs were sore and swollen from walking so much, it was worth it!

P.S. I'd post pictures, but we were too busy having fun that we forgot we had a camera :) If I find some, I'll post them.

1 comment:

Hannah said...

Hi Kristi! I was so excited to learn that you have a blog now! Hope you guys are doing well! It was so great to see how good your family looks - how grown-up your children are!! Have a great day!