Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winter Wonderland in Las Vegas












We had a snow storm in Las Vegas today! It dumped about 6" on us. I though this was a record breaking storm, but I guess there was a bigger one in 1979. This is definitely the most snow we've seen since we've lived here. The kids had snowball fights after school. They cancelled school tomorrow because of road conditions (no plows). That's okay, I'll take the day off with my kids! There were a lot of accidents because most people don't know how to drive in the snow. Allen shoveled our walks with a regular shovel but gave up on the driveway because it was way too hard. We may not have a snow shovel, but we've got snowboots, hats, gloves and warm coats! :) Aaron and I built a snowman tonight. We turned on the fireplace, watched Christmas movies and drank hot chocolate. We had a great evening together! It was a very exciting day!

No comments: