Friday, June 26, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Open House



Our Family was able to go the Oquirrh Mountain Open House...what a special experience! I got a little emotional sitting in the sealing room with Aaron telling him about the time we sealed him to us because he wanted to hear about the details. It was a very special moment for me. He also loved the bride's room and said he will make sure his bride gets to be in that room some day. They both loved looking through the mirrors in the sealing room. Natalie said she wants to move up by this temple...it has a great view of the city, but the feel of being out of the city, with nice houses and as she said "the temple right out your door." I'm thankful we were able to go!

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

That is such a special experience for your family! What a beautiful temple! It reminds me a little of Rexburg's :)
You should come visit!!! I know your schedule is super busy but you know we would love to have you! We will be there soon enough...we miss you guys and can't wait to see you!