Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day

We had a nice Christmas Day! Here are a few highlights:

We began by giving our gifts to Christ. We write down some spiritual goals we want to work on and then place them in a special stocking for Baby Jesus...then we open our gifts.

I received a Cricut Expression (yeah me!)
Allen received spurs (he has been dreaming about these forever!) as well as the Joseph Smith Papers Volume 2 (which he was wishing for too)



Natalie received her letterman jacket (although she's been wanting one since last year and was excited to finally have it, I think she hoped for a new car! haha!)



Aaron received a paintball gun (which he was very excited about and it would have been a total surprise but he admitted that he discovered the sites I used to research which one to buy)!


Allen is taking his game of Rock'em Sock'em Robots pretty serious...while Natalie looks thrilled :)



We then spent the day hanging out with family, eating some yummy food and the kids played new games on the Wii. It was a wonderful day!



Allen & I have had this train set for years. We decided we'd get it out when Aaron was old enough to play with it and we just sort of forgot about it...until this year! But, Allen proves you are never too old for a train! He had a great time with it! :)

No comments: