Friday, December 19, 2008
Five Alarms
Every morning we get up about 4:30 a.m. and the kids get ready for school. They have Seminary at 6:00 a.m. When Allen comes back from dropping them off we usually go back to bed for a couple hours. Sometimes I wake up about 7:30 and panic thinking that we slept in and our kids will be late; then I realize we already got them off to school. It's been a worry of mine that one time that will really happen. Well, today I woke up at 7:15 and realized that my nightmare had come true...we all slept through five alarms! How do we all sleep through every alarm? I was so sick all day about it. The kids missed their Seminary Christmas parties, which made me really sad and almost missed first hour, but we got them to school just in time to finish first hour, which was really important for Natalie because she had a big presentation during that class. We were up late last night helping her get ready for her presentation. I don't think we were too tired, I think our brains went on vacation yesterday for Snow Day and never came back! I don't want that to happen again - it was an awful feeling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ha...that is sad you slept through 5 alarms. At least they can make up Seminary and Nat made it for her presentation! Hope you guys have a great Christmas tomorrow! Wish we could all be together!
Post a Comment