Sunday, January 4, 2009

Happy New Year

I'm always amazed how the start of a new year makes me feel like I can start over with life. Afterall, it's just another day. But, it is a day traditionally set aside to set goals or in my case, renew goals I've set from the previous year! I've become really good at that! It's always the same - lose weight, be more patient, lose weight, be a better mom, lose weight, exercise, be more charitable, and did I mention lose weight?! :) This year I think I'll follow Keri's idea and set goals month by month. It probably won't be so overwhelming and by the end of the year I won't feel like I have to start over. So, with that in mind, this month I will organize my files and get ready for tax season, eat healthier, be more patient with my kids and their demands and I will not let Natalie know I'm really nervous about her learning to drive. Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Steve and Katie said...

How fun to get in touch. It is fun to see what you are up to. Your kids are so grown, I don't think I have seen them since they were in diapers. You all look great!

Kate