Friday, November 20, 2009

New Moon Premier

I attended my first premier movie and it was awesome! I went with my sisters-in-law (thanks Breigh for the invitation). We were all a little giddy of course, but my excuse is that it was past my bedtime :) I enjoyed the movie...I think it was the company I was with that made it that much more enjoyable! I will always love Edward, but I thought Jacob was pretty hot in this movie :) Except for the many screams and squeals when Edward appeared on the screen, our group was pretty mellow...we expected more crazy people (we heard they were at Town Square though). I will add this night to one of my favorite memories :)





Baby Isaiah came along...he was such a good baby through the movie

1 comment:

Bre said...

That was so much fun! I am so glad that we all got to do that together! Jacob...oo la la!