Thursday, November 19, 2009

Visiting Teaching Message

April Barrett and Janie Parkhurst are my sweet and loyal visiting teachers. They paid me a visit today and Janie brought her daughter Ruby with her. Ruby is one of my favorite little girls...she is adorable! I love her gorgeous red hair and especially her spunky personality. Ruby makes herself right at home when she comes, which I love! She is usually occupied with Max (our Beagle). This particular visit she decided my Nativity scene needed rearranging. I didn't notice the rearrangement until later that night. Allen and I got a big kick out it! I decided Ruby was trying to teach me something too! :) It was so cute that I had to take pictures...

This is sort of how it looked before (with the exception of the camel's rope)


This is the new arrangement...she put the camel's rope in a perfect line...which was amazing for a two year old!

The animals are grouped together :)

No comments: